Take that, Wonka.
Ingredients: cup of whole milk, handful of grated dark chocolate, cocoa powder, pinch of cinnamon, vanilla pod seeds/extract, chocolate ice cream, nutmeg
- Slowly heat the milk in a saucepan.
- Mix together the chocolate, cocoa, cinnamon and vanilla before adding to the milk. Give it a champion-worthy whisk.
- Leave on the hob for a further few minutes to bubble away.
- Pour into your favourite mug before adding a scoop or two of ice cream and giving a good stir. Dust with lots of grated chocolate and nutmeg.
- Luxuriate in guilty pleasure.
Top tip: Ground chilli, cayenne pepper, espresso, brandy, caramel, orange zest, peanut butter, or even nutella can all be added at your discretion . . .