Editorial Complaints

If you are displeased with what you read in The Cambridge Student, your first port of call will usually be to contact the editor(s) directly.

You may also file a formal complaint to TCS. The paper takes all complaints very seriously and is committed to handling them with the utmost professionalism.

Here, you will find links to:

Business/Advertising Complaints

If you have an issue regarding advertising with TCS, your first point of contact should be the Cambridge University Students' Union Business Manager.

If you wish to make a formal complaint regarding the business or advertising side of TCS, you can do so using the Cambridge University Students' Union complaints system.