- 40g wholewheat flour
- 40g oat flour (simply blend Jumbo rolled oats)
- 2tbsp cacao powder
- 200ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1tbsp sugar
- 1tsp coconut oil, melted
- Combine the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, cacao powder and sugar) in a deep, medium-sized bowl, leaving a well in the centre of the bowl.
- Pour all the wet ingredients (almond milk and melted coconut oil) into the centre of the bowl where you made a well in the dry ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly until the batter is well-combined, smooth of lumps and fairly thin.
- Heat a small blob of coconut oil in a non-stick frying pan over a low-medium heat.
- Pour batter (I use two flat tablespoons but it will differ according to the size of your pan) onto the centre of the pan while swirling the pan’s handle, using a circular movement of your wrist, to cover the base and create a thin pancake.
- Wait until bubbles appear on the top side of your pancake (approx. after a minute) before flipping over with a spatula.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter until all your pancakes are cooked.
- Layer up the pancakes.
- Top with fun-sized chocolate Easter treats & ENJOY!
Serves 2-3 people.blog comments powered by Disqus
Culture: Review: Bounce
Food & Drink: Polenta Hash and Shakshuka
Food & Drink: Review: Cambridge Gin Distillery
In this section
Food & Drink: Life Hacks: Can of Coke cake
Food & Drink: Review: La Maison du Steak
Food & Drink: The Secret Pubs of Cambridge: The Flying Pig
News: Apply for The Thursday Magazine editorial positions!
Food & Drink: Café Review: Crêpe Affaire
Culture: Review: Aromi vs Jack's Gelato
Food & Drink: Review: Butch Annie's