Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is only open to people who meet both criteria of a) being followers of The Cambridge Student on Facebook and b) having shared the image: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151906123635225&set=a.10150644639470225.443269.37143485224&type=1
- Competition ends WEDNESDAY 25TH SEPTEMBER at 23.59pm.
- The winner will be selected at random and contacted via Facebook.
- All competitions are run in good faith by The Cambridge Student and we cannot take responsibility for any loss or failure to supply prizes on the part of the companies involved in this promotion.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- All entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Only one prize is available.
- Proof of identity and age at the event may be required
- The prizes are not transferable to another individual and are solely as stated, no cash alternative or any other alternative will be offered.
- The winner is responsible for their travel expenses and any other arrangements not specifically included in the prize.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all those who like and share by midnight on the closing date.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner via Facebook. If the winner does not reply within 24 hours, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
Music: On the ‘White Album’
Music: Flava D comes to Cambridge
Music: Fleetwood Mac and their 'sweet little lives'
In this section
Across the site
Theatre: Review: The Last of the Haussmans
Interviews: An Interview with Marxist philosopher Slavoj Žižek
News: Applications open for TCS Editor-in-Chief Lent term 2019
Interviews: An Interview with Financial Times CEO John Ridding
Theatre: Review: Cathy: A Retelling of Wuthering Heights
Theatre: Review: Mosquitos
Theatre: Review: Northanger Abbey