Celebrate New Year take two with these easy, tasty spring rolls.
Packet of Chinese stir fry veg (ones with beansprouts are the dream), chicken (finely sliced), pack of cooked rice noodles, splosh of soy sauce, Chinese five-spice, chunk of fresh ginger (chopped), large garlic clove (crushed), about eight sheets of filo pastry, bit of melted butter, sweet chilli sauce.
1. Mix together the veg, chicken, noodles, soy, five-spice, ginger and garlic in a bowl.
2. Place a sheet of pastry down in front of you and spoon the filling down on one side. Brush the edges of the pastry with melted butter.
3. Roll it up, baby (like a pancake).
4. Pop them onto a baking tray and brush with melted butter.
5. Cook in a preheated oven (200 degrees) for about 20 minutes until gloriously golden.
6. To serve, enjoy with sweet chilli sauce. Whilst chewing, wish your fellow diners a happy Year of the Horse.